Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 November 2011

Yikes! Where did October go?

It's been much too long since my last post but it's been a pretty crazy month and a bit. I have to share the most disgusting poo incident to date yet! S went down for her nap as usual and about an hour into it, I heard her cry a bit, but sometimes she will go back to sleep. She stopped and there was silence, but about 15 minutes later, there was more crying so I thought ok, it's time for her to get up...opened the door and an all too familiar odor whiffed out the door. I took a look and there she was, standing, one hand holding her diaper and the other, a handful of poo! Ugh! So gross. I quickly scooped her up and proceeded to clean her up. Luckily, it didn't get anywhere else. Lesson learned, no more sleeping in only her diaper.

Halloween came and went. Poor S, came down with a virus that had her suffer a fever on and off for 4 days so she couldn't really celebrate Halloween this year. So I dressed up and Baby A in their costumes for pictures. Mommy and daddy, mainly mommy has enjoyed the halloween candy purchased for the festivities. Yum! Now, baby A has caught S's virus and ended up with roseola, a rash that sometimes breaks out onto the skin after the fever has broken. This totally freaked me out as S never had it so after 2 visits to 2 separate doctors, we were told that baby A is now recovering! Yay! Crossing my fingers that he will sleep tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear - I hope both S and A get well soon. Ava is still coughing a bit (it has been two weeks) and Lachlan is still on antibiotics, I am still having runny nose and occasional cough, my parents are both sick after one visit, my helper is also getting sick today. Something really nasty is going around.

    ReplyDelete