Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Happy Belated Mid-Autumn Festival!

It's been about a week since my last post so it's time to check in. Yesterday was a beautiful day and we took advantage. It was also mid-Autumn festival day and I partook in some mooncake! Yummy but super fattening! Hitting the gym next month! I told myself I would give myself 6 months and then it would be time to fit in some exercise. We also signed up for the Unicef 3K family run so no too much pressure. I'm breastfeeding so I was worried to start too much cardio which could affect my supply and since we're exclusively breastfeeding, I didn't want to chance that until we start introducing solids.

So, to celebrate the stat holiday, we met with some friends at Middle Island for a bbq. It was a bit of a journey to get there but it was well worth it. S and A were awesome! We couldn't have asked for better babies! The weather was amazing the food was fantastic. S missed her nap and managed to last quite a few hours with running around outside. She didn't really meltdown until we got into the taxi to go home and then she passed out. All in all, a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment