Total Pageviews

Friday 26 August 2011

Day 2

Bedtime was relatively painless last night...yippee!!!  Today hasn't been too bad either except for the meltdown at lunchtime when I wouldn't allow her to play in the kitchen while my helper was preparing lunch.  Kitchens here in HK are just too small for safe exploration in the kitchen area while cooking.  Anyways, after we negotiated having lunch in the bumbo chair...she allowed me to feed her lunch and get her ready for bed.  However, upon entering her bedroom, she started to realize what was going on...and started to cry.  Luckily, she only cried for 5min and settled into sleep.  She also was ok with the clipped soother.  I think we won't clip it more for at least another week.  Hopefully her nap is a bit longer than yesterday (45min).  She has soccer tots this afternoon so I want her to be well rested before that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment