Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 August 2011

Weekend without Daddy

Luckily in Hong Kong, we are able to have a helper live with us. She's been amazing especially since number 2 arrived. Trying to juggle a newborn and 1 and 1/2 year old is quite difficult. So having a helper is great especially if hubby needs to go away for the weekend for work.

Hubby left us yesterday for Taiwan so we don't get our usual full English brekkie made by him :) So today, we made cottage cheese pancakes. Yummy! My daughter enjoys them, especially being able to dip them in a little river of maple syrup. I enjoy them just as much as she does. Also, today, after a painless bedtime last night, she slept in! Sleeping in for her is getting up after 630am! Yay!

Naptime was a bit weird though today--she cried for about 10min and then complete silence...for about 40min and then I hear a "mommy, mommy". I open the door and everything was thrown onto the floor--all her toys and an empty box of baby wipes...all of the wipes!!! Her bed was soaked from all the wipes! Ugh! Not even sure if she slept a wink. Which brings us to the, thank goodness for helpers! She's took my daughter out for a couple hours now to burn some of her energy so that hopefully tonight is just as painless as yesterday and now I can spend some quiet time with my little bub.

No comments:

Post a Comment