Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Who Said I Needed Sleep?

Oh my goodness, I think I could scream from fatigue. Maybe cry, is more like it. I'm so tired today. My daughter, who I will refer to as S from now on, cried for 20 min before finally falling to sleep. My new baby, who I will call A started out pretty good. He was asleep by 645pm and then I fed him around midnight which seemed to delay his waking til about 430am but then of course, he didn't want to go back to sleep! He fussed, he chatted, he cried, wouldn't take his pacifier and wouldn't nurse! Ugh! Finally around 6am, he nursed a bit and then finally fell asleep. Hallelujah! Only thing is, the rest of the house wakes up around 630 and of course, A wants to join in on the action. Being as tired as he was, he was tired by 745am and screaming bloody murder to go to sleep. He slept for 2 hours and I forced him to wake up at 10. Of course, I wanted to nap, but it's just not meant to be. Maybe when he's ready for his next nap, I can go down with him and S will be tired too...

1 comment:

  1. This was exactly how I felt this morning when I got up at 4am to feed L. Sleep? What sleep?

    ReplyDelete